Ingredient: Broccoli extract, Sulforaphane
Other name: Broccoli seed extract; Broccoli sprout extract
Biotanical source: Brassica oleracea var. italic
Part of used: Seed/Sprout
Identification: HPLC, by USP/EP
Package: 25kg/drum, 450kg/pallet
What is Broccolife®?
Broccolife ® is a unique process manufactured broccoli extract, which could guarantee the releasing of sulforaphane.
It offers a whole host of benefits for your product/supplements development objectives, across liver detoxification, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, even cells level protect/repair itself.
This extensively studied ingredient is standardized to various levels of Sulforaphane & SGS (Sulforaphane Glucosinolate, a.k.a. glucoraphanin).
As a phytochemistry expert in the field of organ sulfides, LifeBio assist you in developing different formulations of broccoli extract to meet various challenges.
What are the benefits of Broccolife®?
- Support liver health — sulforaphanes selectively boosting phase 2 detoxifying enzymes without inducing phase 1 enzymes like cytochrome P450)
- Anti-inflammatory — promote a healthy inflammatory response via trigger an increase in the activity of Antioxidant enzymes.
- Antioxidant — Sulforaphane itself is a powderful antioxidant, and it also boosts inside glutathione, a primary intracellular antioxidant crucial for cellular health.
- Supports the protective and reparative functions of DNA
- Maintains Healthy H. pylori Levels — at a beneficial level without leading to the development of stomach ulcers. Despite the promising aspects, a notable drawback emerged. The broccoli sprouts proved incapable of completely eliminating H. pylori, and within two months of discontinuing the treatment, the values had reverted to their initial levels.
- Skin lightening effect — Inhibition of tyrosinase & B16 melanoma cells.
- Standardized amounts of glucosinolate and sulforaphane, with active myrosinase enzyme
- Pure natural, Vegan & Non-GMO – Free of preservatives, additives, and artificial colors & flavors.
- Full traceability from raw material to label.
- Formulation support
- Friendly price.
More than sulforaphane?
Besied sulforaphane and glucosinolate, there are more powerful ingredients in broccoli. For example Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) and 3,3′-diindolylmethane (DIM), they are both derived from the breakdown of glucobrassicin, a compound found in cruciferous vegetables.
I3C and DIM have been found to modulate the expression and activity of biotransformation enzymes that are involved in the metabolism and elimination of many biologically active compounds, including steroid hormones, drugs, carcinogens, and toxins.
If you are also interested about these two ingredients, please contact us for more information.