Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel Freeze-dried powder
Biotanical source: Aloe vera (L.)
Part Used: Inner Leaf, Gel
Appearance: Off white powder
Specification: Freeze-dried powder 200:1
What is Aloe Vera Gel and its inner leaf gel powder?
Aloe, a plant also called ‘plant of immortality’, was traditionally used to treat a wide range of illnesses, from skin disorders to constipation.
Today aloe vera mainly produces two substances used in health care products — clear gel and yellow latex.
People primarily use aloe’s clear gel topically in creams and ointments to treat burns, the skin condition psoriasis and even acne. Some also take the gel orally to treat certain conditions. Aloe latex, a laxative, has been taken orally to treat constipation.
What are the benefits of aloe vera gel powder?
- Acne. Applying an aloe gel to the skin in the morning and evening, together with a prescription anti-acne medicine, can improve acne in some children and adults.
- Burns. Applying aloe gel or cream to the skin can reduce healing time in people with first- or second-degree burns.
- Constipation. Taking aloe latex by mouth can reduce constipation. But it’s banned for use as a laxative by the FDA due to safety concerns.
- Diabetes. Taking aloe by mouth can reduce blood sugar and HbA1c in people with type 2 diabetes.
Why LifeBio’s aloe vera gel powder?
- NOP Organic certified inner leaf powder
- Top plantation, the aloe grows in a single 600-hectare plantation in Yunnan province in southwestern China, in full accordance with Good Agricultural & Collection Practices (GACP). 150-hectare of them are organic certified.
- Top raw material, only aloe vera that has been planted for more than 24 months will be harvested and used for production to ensure abundant active ingredients.
- 100% aloe, nothing more. The inner leaf powder (or gel powder) is 200x.
- Customized specification availble.
- Pricing is extremely competitive. (benefit from the economies of scale in the production process)