Ingredients: Berberine Hydrochloride 97%
Biotanical source: Berberis Aristata
Appearance: Yellow Crystalline Fine Powder
Part Used: Tree Bark
Specification: 98% 97%, Berberine HCL
What is Berberine HCL Extract?
LifeBio Berberine HCL Extract is 100% natural extracted from the barks of the Berberis aristata plant. It is used since ancient times in traditional Chinese medicine and ayurvedic medicine.
Berberine is a natural isoquinoline alkaloid. The bioactive substance berberine possesses potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, providing numerous health benefits, including support better blood glucose and cholesterol levels .
Why LifeBio’s Berberine HCL?
- Wildcrafted raw material, Berberis Aristata plants in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Free of pesticide, chemical residue and solvent residues.
- 100% natural extract by water, high purity as 97%, 98% Berberine HCL.
- Pricing is extremely competitive. (benefit from the economies of scale in the production process)
- Conforms to EU, USA food regulations.
What are the benifits of Berberine HCL?
- Support Gut health
Berberine has an antibacterial action that seems to remove the harmful bacteria in the gut, and thus enhance the growth of healthy bacteria.
- Get better blood glucose and cholesterol levels.
Many studies of berberine have indicated that it can treat several metabolic health conditions, including diabetes, obesity, and heart problems.
Please noted that LifeBio do not sell to public directly. As a manufacturer & supplier, we focus on B2B.