Ingredient: Ginkgo Extract Powder
Botanical source: Ginkgo biloba L.
Part of used: Leaf
Ginkgo P.E 24/6
4% Flavone Glycosides,
6% Terpene Lactones,
Ginkgolic acid < 5ppm
Standard: CP2020 / EP / USP / KHP
GINKGO BILOBA EPG 24/6
22.0%-27.0% ginkgo flavon glycosides
2.8%-3.4% ginkgolides A, B and C
What is Ginkgo biloba extract?
Ginkgo biloba has been one of the most widely used, scientifically standardized extracts for about 30 years. Over 300 studies attest to its value in addressing: blood disorders and memory issues. It is also the best-selling herbal dietary supplements in the United States and Europe for many years.
Ginkgo extract must be standardized in order to deliver the intended benefits; the scientific literature does not support the clinical benefits of other dosage forms of crude ginkgo leaf or low-concentration extracts made from the leaf.
Why LifeBio’s Ginkgo biloba extract?
- Ginkgo biloba extract is manufactured to the highest quality, which undergoes a series of analyses to assure that it is free from adulterants, and conforms to CP2020 / EP / USP / KHP standard.
- The raw ginkgo leaves grow on GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) plantations and are free of pesticides.
- 100% natural, (Due to its high production cost and value, in the market, there are many ginkgo extract is prone to adulteration or spiking in different ways.)
- LifeBio sets a significantly higher standard and additional control points when compared with the regular Ginkgo 24/6 commonly used in the industry. Contact us for more details.
- Pricing is extremely competitive. (benefit from the economies of scale in the production process)
What are the benefits of Ginkgo biloba extract?
Memory loss and concentration disorders
Minor circulatory disorders