Ingredient: L-theanine powder
Resource: Green Tea, or fermented
Specification: 10%, 20%, 40%, 98%
What is L-theanine?
L-Theanine is the major amino acid found exclusively in green tea. It is the key component of tea that imparts a sense of relaxation. For centuries, it’s been revered for its ability to boost brain function and promote a relaxed, yet alert state.
Why LifeBio pure natural L-theanine powder?
- Highly purified and standardized to 98% natural L-Theanines
- It is pure natural fermented ingredient, instead of an extract of green tea. Such unique fermentation process mimics the natural process in green tea leaves resulting in L-Theanine.
- No caffeine residue like green tea extract
- Safer than common green tea extract, because of no PAHs, pesticide residues risks
- Pricing is extremely competitive. (Benefit from the economies of scale in the production process)
Do you also supply L-theanine from green tea?
Yes, our green tea extract L-theanine conforms to EU, and The U.S food regulation.
The raw green tea is grown on a single 150-hectare plantation in Sichuan province in southwestern China, in full accordance with Good Agricultural & Collection Practices (GACP) and to standards that are organic-like. No pesticides are used – unusual in today’s green tea production industry, where herbicides and fungicides are widely applied to crops.
What are the benefits of L-theanine?
- Reduces physical and mental stress
- Improves sleep quality without causing drowsiness
- Reduces Symptoms of PMS
- Diminishes symptoms of PMS and Anxiety
- Suppresses side effects of caffeine, and improves cognition, mood in a synergistic manner with caffeine
- Increases satiety and decreases food intake