Botanical source: Japanese pagoda tree (Sophora japonica L)
Specification: Rutin 95%, Rutin NF11, EP, USP, BP
Partical size: Powder and granular
Package: 25kg/drum, 450kg/pallet
What is Rutin?
Rutin is a citrus flavonoid glycoside found in many plants. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
LifeBio’s rutin is extracted from flower buds of sophora japonica, which is widely grown in China, Vietnam, and other area in Aisa. And the content of rutin is higher than other resource. Also with the benefit from the economies of scale in the production process, our price is extremely competitive.
What are the benefits of Rutin?
- Rutin has strong antioxidant properties & anti-inflammatory effects.
- Chelating iron ions, thereby reducing the Fenton reaction (the production of damaging oxygen free radicals).
- Strengthen the capillaries. Studies have shown that rutin can help prevent venous edema (an early sign of chronic venous disease in the legs)
- Rutin may help prevent atherosclerosis and reduce the cytotoxicity of oxidized low-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
Why LifeBio’s Rutin?
- Pricing is extremely competitive. (Benefit from the economies of scale in the production process)
- Conforms to EP, USP standard, and food regulation.
- Full traceability from seed to label.
- Sustainably sourced. (Long terms contract with GAP farms)
- Fast delivery
Please noted that LifeBio do not sell to public directly. As a manufacturer & supplier, we focus on B2B.