Ingredient: Schisandra Berry Extract
Biotanical Source: Schisandra Chinensis
Part of used: Fruit, Berry
Total Lignans:1%~9% By UV
Schizandrin:1%~9% By HPLC
Schizandrin A: 1%-3% By HPLC
Deoxyschizandrin:1%~9% By HPLC
What is Schisandra?
Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) is a plant native to northern China. As one of the 50 most important herbs in traditional Chinese medicine, schisandra berry/fruit could be eaten as food and also used to make medicine.
What are the benefits of schisandra extract?
Schisandra is considered an adaptogen. Adaptogens are a class of natural substances that are believed to stimulate the body’s resistance to physical, environmental, and emotional stressors. The chemicals in schisandra also improve liver function and might increase energy, which can improve endurance and coordination.
In addition, people use schisandra for menopause, menstrual wellness, exercise performance, pneumonia, and many other purposes, but there is not enough clinical studies to support these use.
Why LifeBio’s schisandra extract?
- Wild crafted schisandra berry in Changbai Montain, Northeast China.
- 100% schisandra extract, nothing more.
- Pricing is extremely competitive. (benefit from the economies of scale in the production process).
- Conforms to EU, USA food regulations.
- Full traceability from seed to label.