Product: Garlife® BG-Black Garlic Extract Powder
Botanical source: Allium sativum L.
Part of used: Bulb
Specifications: Standardized by SAC (S-Allyl cysteinea)
Identification: HPLC, by USP/EP
Extract Solvent: Pure water
Package: 25kg/drum, 450kg/pallet
What is Garlife® ?
GarLife®, a leading brand of garlic ingredients, only offer garlic extract supported with the most stringent scientific evidence. It covers all forms garlic raw material which you can find in nutraceuticals market, such as garlic extract, black garlic extract, aged garlic extract, garlic oil, also contract manufacturing garlic supplements.
The GarLife® developed by LifeBio enter the formulas of the most advanced nutraceuticals products to improve the wellbeing of consumers all over the world. Our health solutions are available in more than 60 countries.
What is Garlife® BG-Black Garlic Extract Powder?
Black garlic is a type of aged garlic, or fermented garlic.
Garlife® BG is a powder form of black garlic extract, standardized by SAC(S-Allyl cysteinea). Our unique manufacturing process consists of triple fermentation steps, which lasts over 120days in sealed containers without enzyme, or any additives.
Garlife® BG is free of fresh garlic characteristic smell. Perfect for garlic odor-intolerant consumers.
Key featured benefits of Garlife® BG
- Cardiovascular health support
- Immune health support.
- Help to reduce oxidative stress
- Cardiovascular Health—Including decreasing coronary perfusion pressure, balancing blood pressure, and improves blood lipid profiles. In a double-blind, parallel randomized placebo-controlled trial involving 50 patients, daily supplementation with 960 mg black garlic (providing 2.4 mg SAC) daily for 12 weeks resulted in reduced systolic blood pressure compared with controls.
- Immune System Support—Garlic was one of the earliest documented plants use by human for the treatment of diseases and Immune System Support. A study found that SAC can reduce the duration of the common cold or bout with the flu by as much as 56 percent. During this clinical trial, researchers gave 120 healthy adults a daily dose of either 6.25 mg of SAC or a placebo. After 90 days, blood samples from each volunteer were analyzed. Compared to the placebo group, those taking the garlic supplement had a significant increase in the number of immune cells.
- Help to reduce oxidative stress The protective activities of SAC have been well studied and have been shown to be associated with the prevention or amelioration of oxidative stress, including the prevention of oxidation of lipids and proteins. While the mechanism of most antioxidant compounds is the quenching of specific free radicals (direct antioxidant effect), the antioxidant properties of black garlic and SACs include a direct antioxidant effect on all biologically-relevant free radicals as well as numerous “indirect” antioxidant mechanisms, making it truly a “Complete Antioxidant.”
Quality Standard of Garlife® BG-Black Garlic Extract
General Regulation: (EC) No 178/2002
Residues Regulation: (EC) No 396/2005
Contaminants Commission: Regulation (EC) No 1881/2006
Allergens: Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011
GMO: Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003
Residual Solvents: Regulation 2009/32/EC &- 2010/59/EU
Food contact materials, packaging: Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 & (EC) No 2023/2006
Ionizing radiation: FREE of Ionizing radiation
Ethylenoxide (ETO): Did not come into unintentional contact with ETO and was also not intentionally treated with ETO. If a storage room in which the product has been stored in or a transport container has been treated with ETO, it will be clearly stated
Please noted that LifeBio do not sell to public directly. As a manufacturer & supplier, we focus on B2B.