Ingredients: Garlife® GUT powder
Botanical source: Allium sativum L.
Part of used: Bulb
Identification: HPLC, by USP/EP
standardized by allicin 10,000ppm; 20,000ppm
standardized by prebiotic fiber (garlic origin) NLT 50%
Garlife®, a leading brand of garlic ingredients, only offer garlic extract supported with the most stringent scientific evidence. It covers all forms garlic raw material which you can find in nutraceuticals market, such as garlic extract, black garlic extract, aged garlic extract, garlic oil, also contract manufacturing garlic supplements.
The Garlife® developed by LifeBio enter the formulas of the most advanced nutraceuticals products to improve the wellbeing of consumers all over the world. Our health solutions are available in more than 60 countries.
What is Garlife® GUT Powder?
Garlife® GUT powder is pure garlic origin extracts which developed specially for gut health supplements. It works both ways, inhibite harmful flora like Clostridia, HP(Helicobocton Pyloni) and stimulate the growth of intentional flora like Bifidobacteria.
Another unique advantage of Garlife® GUT is that it can release allicin in the stomach, which has a more obvious inhibitory effect on HP(Helicobocton Pyloni). It could be designed to varous formulations for digestive health products.
What are the benefits of Garlife® GUT Powder?
- Help diversify the gut microbiome (which is a sign of gut health) and provide fuel for good bacteria to make important substances, like short-chain fatty acids, butyrate and vitamins.
- Natural ntibiotics, effectively inhibit harmful intestinal flora
- Garlic prebiotic absorbs water in the gut, creating a gel-like texture and softening stool. This normalises bowel transit and eases constipation.
- Short-chain amino acids can affect regulatory T cells, thereby promoting immune regulation and maintaining the health of intestinal and other tissues.
- By altering the metabolism of specific gut flora, garlic prebiotic can also induce allergy-associated type 2 inflammatory responses in areas such as the lung and gut, helping us defend against parasitic worm infections.
Quality Standards of Garlife® Cardio
General Regulation: (EC) No 178/2002
Residues Regulation: (EC) No 396/2005
Contaminants Commission: Regulation (EC) No 1881/2006
Allergens: Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011
GMO: Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003
Residual Solvents: Regulation 2009/32/EC &- 2010/59/EU
Food contact materials, packaging: Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 & (EC) No 2023/2006
Ionizing radiation: FREE of Ionizing radiation
Ethylenoxide (ETO): Did not come into unintentional contact with ETO and was also not intentionally treated with ETO. If a storage room in which the product has been stored in or a transport container has been treated with ETO, it will be clearly stated
Please noted that LifeBio do not sell to public directly. As a manufacturer & supplier, we focus on B2B.